The White Flame
Welcome
The White Flame
Welcome
The White Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The White Flame

Get ready for complete badassness!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

games that arent made from valve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

games that arent made from valve Empty
PostSubject: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm

if you have a game that is not made by valve send me a pm and the name of the game you want on the fourms for free multi-player or single-player it will be done in 1 week of the pm and dont be afraid that people dont like the game you ask for k
PS: the time can variy on the game you ask for so dont expect the game will be there right away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:55 am

ok that could work,lol but do you mean flash gamess or

http://www.aeriagames.com/
Back to top Go down
http://thewhiteflames.hypeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 pm

like i will put real full games like doom i could put the game files in a folder and post it on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 am

oh ok that cool,can you post a totorial on whatb to do with the files?

and can post super mario world for nes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:24 pm

k i will send it to your email and it will have a app it will have a readme so its safe
PS.and could you make me modarater
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 am

ok all done tnks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm

sorry its taking so long i have to find a website that still has the super mario rom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 am

np just send it by pming me because my email is all spamedf out
Back to top Go down
jaakgo

jaakgo

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:16 pm

what about Cortex Command. its only ment for fun. no missions, no plot.
just a game full of opportunities
Back to top Go down
Puppeli
Admin
Puppeli

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 pm

How about S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs campaign game? A great game, a little like Fallout, but better in my opinion. Give it a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:18 am

k i will try to get those games for you guys k give me a week and you should have them in your inbox./are these for PC or MAC./for stalker ex pack or all of the games
Back to top Go down
jaakgo

jaakgo

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am

mondo542 wrote:
k i will try to get those games for you guys k give me a week and you should have them in your inbox./are these for PC or MAC./for stalker ex pack or all of the games

both games are for PC. no rush, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 pm

k like jakkgo said take your time and tnks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: time   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 pm

sorry i havent been on in like a year i got my new xbox360 and havent had time to go online this is my sorry for not being online and not rily replying to anyone.
Back to top Go down
jaakgo

jaakgo

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 am

mondo542 wrote:
sorry i havent been on in like a year i got my new xbox360 and havent had time to go online this is my sorry for not being online and not rily replying to anyone.

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games that arent made from valve   games that arent made from valve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

games that arent made from valve
Page 1 of 1