The White Flame
Welcome
The White Flame
Welcome
The White Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The White Flame

Get ready for complete badassness!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Register to Clanbase.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppeli
Admin
Puppeli

Register to Clanbase.com Empty
PostSubject: Register to Clanbase.com   Register to Clanbase.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 am

Here's the thing: TwF is dying. By everybody registering to the Clanbase we could start playing matches against other teams and improve ourselves as a team.

SO NOW EVERYBODY JOIN! It doesn't take longer than ten minutes and is quite similar to registering here.

After registering, send me private message here in TwF forum which contains EITHER the e-mail adress you used when registering to Clanbase OR the ID number you get after registering in order to join TwF in the Clanbase. After a day or two, go to the clanbase and log in to your account AND verify the join. Then you are a member of the TwF clan, and can start matching with the team.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Register to Clanbase.com   Register to Clanbase.com I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 pm

come on people register Penna......Pena somebody grab come on join
Back to top Go down
http://thewhiteflames.hypeforum.net
Puppeli
Admin
Puppeli

PostSubject: Re: Register to Clanbase.com   Register to Clanbase.com I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Alright, now we've got a couple of members registered to Clanbase. EVERYBODY HWO HASN't JOINED YET, DO IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register to Clanbase.com   Register to Clanbase.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Register to Clanbase.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Flame :: Clan room :: Clanbase-
Jump to: